Friday 28 December 2012

Silence

"Silence is a source of great strength." -Lao Tzu

www.footosdotcom.deviantart.com

I usually love silence, and can spend days with it, but when you're trying to get an answer from someone but all he's giving you is an empty space with charged atmosphere, silence can kill you softly. But on the other hand, I respect this silence. When you don't know what to say, you better say nothing. People are often uncomfortable with it, and then try to say something, with disastrous result. I've done that myself, and I regretted it. So I'll let it be. 

I've been trying to interpret this silence, with no use. So I'm waiting for this silence to break. But it is true. Silence has given me great strength. To keep praying, when the chance of success seems minuscule, to be patient, and to persevere.