Tuesday 14 January 2014

Birds of the Same Flock...

..fly together.

Like attracts like. A few years back, a lady approached me and offered me to do a project and although some good friends warn me about her, I thought there's nothing to lose so I took the project. It turned out to be rather a disaster and at the end of everything I was left with a lot of  anger and dissatisfaction. It was the case where Maya Angelou was right. I didn't remember what she said exactly, nor what she did, but I did remember how she made me feel. And she made me feel awful.

About last year I also terminated a long-term cooperation with an organisation in the community because I seriously doubted their integrity. At first I didn't believe that they have work ethics at all, and then it was proven to me that this organisation isn't capable of handing business professionally. After one incident I lost trust in them completely. 

The funny thing is, I heard they are both working together on several projects now. How they manage to do that, only Heaven knows. I wish them the best of luck, knowing who they really are. But I guess it's true. You will end up with people you deserve. 

And I am so glad and grateful that the people I have around me are those I think highly of, who never take me for granted.