Tuesday 2 August 2016

Little Things

I can hold a pen again today. 

I haven't been able to hold anything properly for almost a month now. The steroid I've taken has caused skin thinning which lead to break down and ulcer, and it happened right on the joint of my right hand forefinger. 

I'm telling you, life is becoming super awkward if you can't bend your pointy. Don't even think about playing piano or holding violin bow. Holding a glass and getting dressed are unnecessarily complicated when you can't get a grip on anything. 

Which made me realise that it's always the little things that make life complete. While it's also the little things that we always take for granted. 

Which also reminds me, that despite all this illness and hardship, I still have zillion little things to be thankful for.