Monday 21 May 2012

Things Money Can't Buy

I just closed my first project for this year. Two concerts by two good friends of mine who study in Utrecht and from audience point of view, and judging by end result only, everything went superbly well. The piano recital was sold out, with warm audience who gave standing ovation for the artist and made him feel super happy, and the art song recital was packed with 90% seats sold and impressed audience who said that they were very "satisfied" with the artists' performance. 

Behind the stage, there was EPIC drama. 

I do not want to elaborate, but here's something I learn.

You can have all the money in the world, but you can still end up having nothing but money. Some things in the world remain the same, and as my experience can tell me, the most important things are those that money can't buy, like friendship, professionalism, good manner, and good reputation.

I know I'm not loaded with cash, but I know I'm rich, because I have things that matter most.