Saturday 27 August 2011

Indecent Obsession

Oxford University, England
I once said to Sam that I must have been English in the previous life. My obsession with England put me in a league with Adolf Hitler. I always tell people that I will conquer Europe one day but I never admit that my biggest and deepest desire is to finally settle in the insula Albionum. And should God granted my wish, I have long set my eyes on a place called Oxford. 

Since I began a lifelong love affair with English literature, I always fancy myself going to Oxford and eventually to its university to learn everything from Shakespeare to Dickens and from Chaucer to Byron and Joyce. Last night I watched again "An Education" and I decided to put that picture above in my vision journal. Well, you never know! Living cost and tuition fee for a student life there would be a killer, but dreaming is free of charge. In any case, I might try my hands on a distance learning course. They have some really interesting subjects and they're all affordable. 

Dum spiro spero :-)