Monday 14 January 2013

Humanity

What is going on with human species?

Lately I've been reading or watching or accidentally coming across a story of human cruelty which sent shivers all over my body (one story was so horribly graphic it made me vomit and gave me nightmares for a couple of days). Tonight I watched "The World without Ends" which portrayed the tyranny of English lords and nobles in the 14th century which made me think: what is wrong with people?

Animals will hunt only for food. And once their hunger is satisfied, they will leave their pray. But mankind, with brains which are capable of thinking, can sometime act more than animals. They can think of super mean things to do to other people and they can use all ways possible to get what they want.

Sometimes I'm afraid of losing my faith in humanity. But babies born every minute are proof that God are not yet tired of us.

(C) Frank Shepard Fairey

I probably must ditch TV altogether.  Except Sesame Street.