Tuesday 1 October 2013

Hey, Love.



Rediscovering something you once fell in love deeply with is an amazing feeling. It's like finding a favorite object of the past, which you thought you've lost with no hope of getting back, and all of a sudden, it's there in front of you. It's like seeing a rainbow when you're looking to a clear sky. You thought, "oh, wow, how unlikely, but how lovely." It's too beautiful that you don't mind. 

And then all the feelings attached to this object return. Some of them nice, a lot of times fear comes along, which is only natural, because you know how precious it is now and you're afraid that you may not survive if it's lost again, but I think the best feeling you have is the warmth in your heart. And that will eventually erode all fear. 

Welcome back, love. And you, yes, you, thank you for bringing it back. I know now that I still have it in me. I'm super scared now, but I'm going to enjoy this revival, at least for a while. I forgot how beautiful it is, and I don't want to forget again.