Tuesday 11 March 2014

Prayer

I'm praying that this whole thing is one big dream and when it's all over, I will wake up and my wish have been granted. 

I'm praying that I am right about this whole thing because if I'm wrong, I probably won't be able to give my heart to anyone, ever again. 

I know that there's a season for everything, but I'm praying that this whole thing will last forever even if it doesn't turn out the way I want it to. 

I'm praying that this whole thing isn't just about me learning to trust someone and to put my life on someone's hand, but it's also about something more. It's about finding God through a relationship. It's about keeping the faith. It's about believing that prayer changes things. 

I'm praying that God will get me through this alive, in one piece, since God also gets me to this. 

I'm super scared right now. But there's nothing else I can do but to love and to pray.