Friday 4 December 2009

Fellowship of the Ring



See the ring on the left? I just got it tonight from the music students I gave scholarship to the camp. It's gold. (That I gotta tell). And inside there's an engraving written "Music Department". The funny thing is the ring looks like an engagement ring. I guess that makes me engaged for life to music. 
 
It's not really the gift or the material that made my day. This is one of the thing that made everything I did worth doing. For a long time after years I feel connected to people again. And the fact that there's a fellowship behind that ring makes me feel that I belong to something. It's an indescribable feeling.

Thanks so much to Dewi, Lita, Shelly, Kiki, Jun, Fadli, Widi, Andri, Eka and Dani. Love you all!

(Imported old blog, originally written on August 27, 2008)